The effects of time shows on our skin. At Te Maha we are proud of our New Zealand roots, and about gifting back that quality time by respecting ourselves on the inside and out. What better way to do that than to combine the best of both worlds with NZ's most prized natural resource: internationally renowned Manuka honey sourced by bees from the Manuka tree; grown in pristine areas of the North and South Islands.
In true New Zealand entrepreneurial spirit and with over 10 years’ experience in the personal care industry we created Te Maha a 100% New Zealand owned company. Commencing first with a Manuka Infused Makeup Remover Wipe for health conscious, busy, active people, by choosing a ‘feel good’ and convenient ‘on the go’ solution which gently cleanses, soothes, and hydrates your skin.
We’ve taken our time
- We’ve spent over three years researching and developing our unique honey-based product range [international patent pending] in collaboration with leading international formulators.
We’ve only partnered with companies who share our philosophy and have leading expertise:
- With accredited organisations who are 100% committed to provide quality Te Maha products.
- Our range of products are produced to New Zealand, Australian, British, European, and United States, standards.
We take ‘natural’ very seriously:
- Combining the best of New Zealand nature and science to create products made from natural ingredients and with only 0.05% preservative.
- We have tailored our in-depth knowledge of the power of different natural ingredients when developing our product varieties.
Our quality assurance programme ensures:
- All our Manuka honey is tested and certified to meet the Molan Gold Standard which ensures all our products are made with high quality honey.
- Te Maha’s products are scientifically tested and verified by New Zealand and international laboratories.
This means you can trust Te Maha and what we stand for because our philosophy of looking after ourselves with NZ natural goodness is the very heart of our business operations, our integrity and our ethics.